Civil Engineering in Monaco
Mastery of the most advanced techniques in the civil engineering fields allows S.A.M. des Entreprises J.B. PASTOR & FILS to oversee worksites of all sizes, covering all the trades necessary to complete the project. The nature of the worksites requires expert knowledge and organisation due to the often built up areas in which the sites are located.
Thanks to its civil engineering department, S.A.M. des Entreprises J.B. PASTOR & FILS can design or manage any type of project.
S.A.M. des Entreprises J.B. PASTOR & FILS has carried out the following works in Monaco:
- Civil engineering works for the Upstream and Downstream Faces of the “Monaco Western Downward Tunnel” destined to receive plant rooms, the smoke extraction centre and the tunnel access ramps.
- Construction of several underground car parks for the State or within the framework of real estate development.
- Underpinning of existing underground car parks, such as the “Sporting d’Eté” located on the “Larvotto peninsula”, aimed at bringing this into compliance with current paraseismic regulations while keeping the said car park in partial operation.
- Several sections of the “Dorsale”, works completed on the abandoned covered sections of the SNCF lines and allowing major road traffic crossing the Principality of Monaco to be sent underground, and the main transport operating company networks to be rerouted.
- Numerous works for drainage, collecting and treating rainwater (outlet channels, storm drains, etc.).
- Harbour works, including in particular the strengthening of the northern dock.
- Various roads and services and surface improvement works (squares, quays, etc.).
- Regular emergency interventions or repairs to existing works requiring flexibility and reactivity.