Discover our website entirely dedicated to TRASOMAR's expertise in maritime geotextile works and all our references on www.trasomar.mc!
Turnover : 16 million Euros
Workmen : 35
TRASOMAR is a Monegasque company created in 1994, specialising in marine and underwater construction works in the Principality of Monaco, in France and around the world. It joined S.A.M. des Entreprises J.B. PASTOR et FILS in 2016.
TRASOMAR enterprises use various methods :
- TRASO-1 crane-barge: 36m x 16m x 3m, classified in 4th category (working at open sea)
- THE PALETUVIER: 21 m tugboat
- EDMOND crane-barge : 60m x 22m x 4m + 4 hydraulic winches ; classified in 4th category (working at open sea)
- ATTILA crane-barge with ATTILA’s tender boat: 36m x 16m x 3m + 4 hydraulic winches ; classified in 4th category (working at open sea)
- TRASO-2 barge : 9m x 6m x 1.25m + 4 pneumatic winches and a gallows
- 4 auxiliaries, VICTOR-1, VICTOR-3, VICTOR-4 and VICTOR-5 : 7m and 7m50 aluminium boats for underwater manoeuvres and works
- VICTOR 2: 11m92 boat equipped with a crane
- KRAKEN assistance service boat :12m
- EURUS flat boat : 8.70m
- Diving equipment : SCUBA / umbilical
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Dredging pumps : DP100 / DP50 / DP30
- Hydraulic unit
- Cement mixer
- Underwater video equipment ...
Turnover : 1.5 million Euros
Staff : 4
The company MARE NOSTRUM, specialist in underwater construction works, was created in 1990 and joined S.A.M. TRASOMAR in 2019. Established in the port of Nice for more than 30 years, our teams operate along the entire coastline of the French Riviera. Our technical skills acquired during this time allow us to carry out complex projects in port infrastructures, coastal navigation markings, sea outfall pipes or in any other aqueous environment or gaseous atmosphere subjected to decompression.
In line with 2017 directives, our company has been certified to carry out grade A hyperbaric works, since 23rd December 2019.
Also, in order to be at the forefront of environmental issues, legislation and safety, the company joined SNETI (National Syndicate of Immersed Works Companies), as a representative for the organisation in the PACA region and to have input on the legislation in place.
Our teams are made up of qualified divers who can respond quickly to our clients’ requirements.
- Coastal navigation markings (from Théoule sur Mer to Cap d’Ail)
- Port infrastructure works:
- Formwork / concreting
- Anode welding
- Oxygen-arc cutting
- Ship rigging
- Marine salvage/hull inspection
- Anchorage plan modification:
- Anchorage supply and installation
- Pontoon installation/refitting
- Chain and anchor replacements...
- Creation of ZMEL areas (Mooring and light equipment areas)
- Sea outfall pipes:
- The MARE NOSTRUM 2: 30m x 4m Cargo ship - 2 x 200cv - 10t load – Crane capacity 1t at 6m - dedicated to underwater works and markings. We would use this vessel to install buoys at 300m (800).
- The SCAPH : 7m x 2.5m -115CV – Security vessel, diving surface support.
- The PAPY : 7m x 2.5m -115CV - Security vessel.
- The TEVA : 7m x 2.5m -115CV - Security vessel.
- Two compressed gas diving suits and apparatus
- A handheld High Pressure Compressor 12 m3 / h
- A low Pressure Compressor
- A scrubber-dryer 250 B
- A hydraulic power pack
- A fixed flow rate compressor 50m3/h
- A 5 kVA electricity generator, heat pumps….
Turnover : 1 million Euros
Staff : 2
Created in 1965 in Saint Tropez, SARL FAUCON combines yacht mooring assistance and underwater works. It joined S.A.M TRASOMAR in March 2021. The port of Saint Tropez has been using our services since 1965. In 1996, the company moved into new premises in the Colombier industrial park, in Ramatuelle (350m² warehouse, 300m² workshop and offices, 700 m² park).
The company FAUCON, in accordance with the September 2017 French Act, was assessed, and approved as compliant with the requirements of the Entreprise Hyperbare PRO PPS 051 Ind 1 for hyperbaric works Mention A.
- Installation of floating or fixed pontoons
- underwater concrete casting »
- Beach markings (Cogolin, Gassin, Ramatuelle, St Tropez)
- Mooring systems installation: screw anchors and/or deadweight concrete blocks
- Various checks by GNOM (maximum depth 100m)
- Coastal and seabed cleaning
- Technical advisor
- All hyperbaric port works:
- Laying and recovery of yacht mooring anchors in the port of St Tropez
- Mooring repairs in the new port of St Tropez
- Port mooring layout management
- Supply and installation of mooring blocks
- Installation of Bollards
- Installation of mooring rings...
- MARGUEYVAN II, tugboat moored all year round in the Port of Saint-Tropez
- LA BULLE, pontoon moored all year round in the Port of Saint-Tropez . With a length of 50m by 3.50m wide, this vessel is equipped with 2 hydraulic anchoring piles 7m high. This barge, fully equipped for divers (air distribution panels, 2 Hookah diving hoses of 40m, …) allows work to be carried out stably and safely. In addition, thanks to its crane and various hydraulic connections, we can connect several tools to it. This unit has been specifically designed for untangling, lifting (anchors, mooring rings, etc..), pumping, cutting, coring and various works in the port.
- LA GWËL moored all year round in the Port of Saint-Tropez, with a length of 7m and a width of 2.5m, we are able to beach (voluntarily drive ashore) anywhere and in complete safety and therefore better assist the MARGUEYVAN II.
- Diving equipment
- All equipment required and in compliance with diving (regulatory, adapted to the situation and activity)
- Safety equipment:
- Bauer compressor PE250-MVE 15 m3/h 300bar service pressure
- Diving cylinders 5x50 L 240 bars
- 3 Kirby Morgan diving helmets (2 KMB 28 et 1 KMB 27)
- 2 Hookah diving hoses
- Waterproof clothing, wetsuit or drysuit
- Diving suit harness
- All safety equipment required for individuals’ safety.
Direction - TRASOMAR - MARE NOSTRUM - FAUCON
Benjamin DUBOIS DE MONT-MARIN
Director of Operations
Works Supervisor Assistant
Port de la Condamine – 18, Quai Antoine 1er – MC 98000 Monaco
Tel. : +377 93 30 25 62 – Fax : +377 92 16 08 52
E-mail : email@example.com
Quai Amiral Infernet
06300 NICE / France
Tel : 0033 (0)4 92 04 68 67
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
83990 SAINT-TROPEZ / France
Port : 06 83 58 64 65
E-mail : email@example.com