Discover our website entirely dedicated to TRASOMAR's expertise in maritime geotextile works and all our references on www.trasomar.mc!
Turnover : 21 million Euros
Workmen : 38
TRASOMAR is a Monegasque company created in 1994, specialising in marine and underwater construction works in the Principality of Monaco, in France and around the world. It joined S.A.M. des Entreprises J.B. PASTOR et FILS in 2016.
TRASOMAR enterprises use various methods :
- TRASO-1 crane-barge: 36m x 16m x 3m, classified in 4th category (working at open sea)
- THE PALETUVIER: 21 m tugboat
- EDMOND crane-barge : 60m x 22m x 4m + 4 hydraulic winches ; classified in 4th category (working at open sea)
- ATTILA crane-barge with ATTILA’s tender boat: 36m x 16m x 3m + 4 hydraulic winches ; classified in 4th category (working at open sea)
- TRASO-2 barge : 9m x 6m x 1.25m + 4 pneumatic winches and a gallows
- 4 auxiliaries, VICTOR-1, VICTOR-3, VICTOR-4 and VICTOR-5 : 7m and 7m50 aluminium boats for underwater manoeuvres and works
- VICTOR 2: 11m92 boat equipped with a crane
- KRAKEN assistance service boat :12m
- EURUS flat boat : 8.70m
- Diving equipment : SCUBA / umbilical
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Dredging pumps : DP100 / DP50 / DP30
- Hydraulic unit
- Cement mixer
- Underwater video equipment ...
Benjamin DUBOIS DE MONT-MARIN