J. Tubino & Fils and Atelier G
Date created: 1907
Turnover: EUR 8 M
Manager: Nicolas GENTELLE
The painting company J. TUBINO & FILS was founded in 1907 by Jean TUBINO, and three generations of the family ran it, establishing it with high quality work always respecting the golden rules of the trade. In 2004, J. TUBINO & FILS was purchased by and integrated into the dynamic of the GROUPE PASTOR with the help of Nicolas GENTELLE, as was ATELIER G a short time later.
Today, the quality and customer satisfaction spirit, which was the force behind J. TUBINO & FILS, has been retained while developing the technical expertise necessary to meet new construction requirements and structuring the management in order to handle the work carried out by the 50 craftsmen, whose know-how and consciousness play an everyday role in achieving the excellence targeted by our company.
We have a wide range of specialities including:
- Gold leafwork
- Decorative lime coatings, such as Stucco, Marmorino, Tadelakt, floated plasters, etc.
- Decorative paintwork (patinas, wood-effect, marble-effect, Glacis)
- Trompe l’oeil, frescoes and script work
- Wallpapers or glued textile coverings
- Taut fabrics
- Modular false ceilings
- Carpets and floor coverings
- Decorative fencing
- Vehicle marking and wrapping
Claudio LO DICO
Mohamed BEN CHNITI